Sunday, April 27, 2008

PayPerPost

I recently discovered payperpost, where you get paid for posting reviews. Several of my blogging buddies have done it and it hasn't overpowered or taken away from their blog. Personally, I like it better than posting ads on the side of a blog.

Besides, if I am already going to be posting about something, why not get paid? They provide different opportunities and then I get to pick and choose what I blog about!

I have also really been wanting to sponsor another child through Compassion but we just can't afford it. Between PayPerPost and my blog designing I am really hoping that I can generate enough to start sponsoring another child.

So, bare with me as I figure out this whole payperpost thing! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker