The recipe is extremely easy and every single kid has loved them (well except one but she still ate it!):
4 Chicken Breasts
1 stick butter
8 oz. cream cheese
2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese
1 can evaporated milk
- Cook your chicken breasts (I prefer to boil mine in water)
- Once they are done cooking, cut them up into little pieces
- Dice up 1/2 onion and sautee in a pan with 1 stick butter
- Once the onion is softened, add the cream cheese (It will take a little while for the cream cheese to soften)
- Add the diced chicken into the pan with the cream cheese mix.
- Add the chicken mix into a tortilla, roll up the tortilla and put in a baking pan.
- Add the chicken tortillas side-by-side.
- Cover all the tortillas in the pan with Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Pour 1 can evaporated milk over tortillas and cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 325 degrees until the cheese is a little browned