Thursday, November 4, 2010

Haiti, 10 Months Later

"It's the greatest poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."
Mother Teresa, Roman Catholic nun



This breaks my heart, especially as a mother. These are pictures taken recently in Haiti. Life has not become "normal" for them, and cholera is becoming a swift killer of the people. Images like this make me long for heaven...a place where everything is right and fair, where there are no orphans, no death, no hunger. But we can still bring a little piece of heaven to these people today by helping in any way we can. If you are able to send money, I would recommend Compassion. I can guarantee your money goes to the people, I've seen it with my own eyes in El Salvador!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker