Monday, July 12, 2010

Making Life A Little Easier To Enjoy

I am not typically one to indulge in more expensive items that can be done the same way but cheaper. For instance, I'm perfectly fine buying the store brand items instead of paying extra for the name brand. Up until now, I've used a mop to clean my floors...when I find the time to fill a bucket and deal with all of that. Last week, my sister asked if I wanted her Swiffer Wet Jet that she left at my parents house. I said sure, but really didn't think I'd be a fan.

At the store, I cringed at the sight of the $7 refill pads. That is a lot more than I like to spend on cleaning products, but decided I'd give it a chance. SO WORTH IT!

I love my "new" Swiffer Wet Jet! Yes, it is pricier than I normally spend, but I'm cleaning my floors more often than I did before, and with a soon-to-be-crawler that is important to me.

It may be a little more expensive, but it makes my life easier and cleaner. Definitely what this new mom needs!

5 comments:

  1. That was the first item I registered for when Tim and I got married...and now I have 2 different kinds!!! I LOVE my Swiffer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. after getting so sick of the swiffer and hating the job it did cleaning my floors, I splurged and bought a steam mop! It is amazing! It is a bissell one and it has a decent size water tank and the pads for it are washable.. so it is a one time purchase. No more spending money on refill pads constantly! And you don't need cleaner, it is just steam... so there is no scary chemicals on your floor near where baby is crawling. But if the swiffer makes you happy as of right now, than I say good for you and it was worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoy it!!! I love the swiffer. It makes life so easy lol especially since we savage girls "love" to clean hahaha love you nanny!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandee - thanks for the idea of the steam mop. I'll have to look into in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker