Friday, January 15, 2010

Sleeping Preggo

Last night Matt came to bed and I'm pretty sure I had completely taken over the King-sized bed. I was dead asleep...completely sprawled out. The poor guy had a tiny portion of bed left to crawl into. I woke up to him looking over the bed, trying to figure out what to do...Do I wake her, or do I just try to sleep in this tiny space? I think he had decided to just try to crawl in and hope for the best. :)

This last week, I've woken up with horrible leg cramps in the middle of the night. I had read that could happen, but was hoping it wouldn't to me. :) So I tried doing my Yoga Mama video last night about an hour before bed. I'd like to think it helped, because I had no leg cramps last night. Yay!

Today is the dreaded gestational diabetes test. I have to admit, the big bold warning that side effects could include "nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or headaches" is a little intimidating.

Baby Girl has been moving a whole lot more. Last night I was laying on the couch just watching my belly as she moved. So wild!

3 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! :-] I love watching your belly grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just registered for Hearts at Home, read your Mom's blog and then seen your blog. Congrats on your baby girl...they are soo much fun! Our first daughter came through adoption...when she was 15 months old; I found out I was pregnant, with another daughter! And a few years later, my oldest daughter started praying for a brother and now he is 3! I noticed your anniversary date, my husband and I got married on September 3, 1994...and we're still walking hand in hand! God is good! Can't wait to hear your mother speak at Hearts at Home!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker