Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Please be praying for Mary!!!

I'm reposting my mom's blog post, but all of that to say, please be praying for Mary!


When you read this blog post today, will you please pray for Mary Provance? Mary is my daughter-in-law's mom and she has been diagnosed with leukemia. And of all the kinds of leukemia there are, she has the bad kind.

A little over a year ago, Mary and I were lighting the two candles on either side of the unity candle at Evan and Julie's wedding. Today, Mary is in Northwestern Hospital in Chicago fighting for her life.

When you read this today, would you please pray for her? We're storming heaven today on her behalf. If you want to learn more or post a note of encouragement for her, the family is keeping a blog at: http://maryprovance.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker