Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter...

Winter is officially here! Last week, I headed to Bloomington for my sister's birthday/graduation and extended family Christmases. I was supposed to leave Friday morning, but Thursday night the huge snow/ice storm started coming through so I headed out Thursday night. I was 30 minutes from Bloomington when the ice started. I slid right past my parent's driveway and it took me a mile to finally find a safe place to turn around (they live out in the country). As dangerous as ice storms are, they are beautiful at the same time! I took some pictures:






Matt and I are hoping to drive to Bloomington tomorrow but another snow storm has begun.  Welcome to Winter in the North!


1 comment:

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker