Monday, July 7, 2008

We Are Back From The Hearts At Home Cruise!

*Sigh* Just a few days ago I was relaxing on the deck of a ship in the middle of the ocean! It is wild to think about. We had a wonderful time! I would recommend cruises to everyone. It was so nice to be able to go to so many different places and only have to unpack once. Matt and I came home relaxed and rejuvenated!



Here are some highlights from the trip:
  1. All of us were on five different flights because we booked our flights with points. You can read more about my dad's flight adventure on my mom's blog.
  2. You have the same room attendant, waiter and assistant waiter all week.
  3. They clean your room twice a day!
  4. The boat was a little rocky. I could always feel slight movement but the second to last night was the worst!
  5. Food! Food! Food! 24/7!
  6. Did you know that sunscreen expires? I didn't! This is what happens when you use expired sunscreen. He wasn't smiling like this the next day when we were in pain!:
  7. Grand Cayman was a little boring because we didn't do any excursions. But we were so burnt and tired that we slept most of the afternoon away!
  8. Snorkeling in Cozumel was incredible! What a great experience!
  9. We went to the Men are like waffles, Women are like spaghetti workshop. Matt really liked it!
  10. Great time with the family!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm so glad you guys had a good time. I know what you mean about the food - it's everywhere! I'm glad you all got home safely - I love your dad's story about his flight. I'll talk to you soon.

    Love,
    mom (Elaine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a new nickname for Matt (per my husband) "lobsterboy." Thanks for the reminder about the sunscreen I'm going to check the dates on mine tomorrow. I'm glad you guys were safe and had a great time. Now back to real life again. The downfall of vacations. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun. We were able to go on a cruise once and we LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pics from the cruise...it looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous! I'd have loved to gone on the cruise. Over the holiday weekend I took pictures for a friends' wedding. It was so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker