Thursday, June 26, 2008

Au Revoir!

Matt and I leave tomorrow for our cruise and I am very excited! I can't wait! Hopefully I will quickly get my sea legs. We get back on July 3.

My parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary yesterday! Congratulations Mom and Dad! My mom wrote a really cool post on everything she didn't know before she got married. I would encourage you to go read it! My dad also posted about their 25 years.

My brother sent me this video from his mission trip to Romania. Its quite a long video - but the second song that is played (starting at 4:20) is Evan singing - he has a gorgeous voice! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time; don't come back with any babies( unless you want too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time on the cruise! I'm sure that won't be too hard to do! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker