Monday, June 16, 2008

Random...I know!

I don't typically post rants on my blog - but today I couldn't resist.

For 11 miles of my commute this morning I followed a woman who continued to pick her scalp! 11 MILES! She would spend a good minute on one specific place and then run her fingers through her hair. Each time she would flip through her hair I would get excited that she was done! Nope...she would find another specific spot to pick at! I was cringing the entire time! At one point we came to a stop light and I just wanted to run up and tell her "Stop picking your head!"

Sorry to go on but it just grossed me out! It ranks right up there with feet on carpet!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, don't worry Anne I think we all have those moments. I know I do sometimes. I hope everything is going well for you. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker