Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home Alone - Again

Matt left yesterday morning on a mission trip with our Jr. High students. They are spending the week in Cincinnati, OH working with Know Sweat. Please keep them in your prayers!

You know what this means! Yep, I was awake until 1:30 AM last night! I got 3 loads of laundry done and started to dissect the piles of clothes on my floor pick up my bedroom. I shook out a shirt and noticed something black was quickly finding its way across the shirt and towards my hand! AAAAA!!! A BIG BLACK SPIDER! I panicked! I was home alone and Matt wasn't there to kill it! I started throwing things at it hoping that my aim would suddenly become perfect and the thing wouldn't know what hit it. After the third shoe, I finally squished it!

An hour later I went to bed and thought for sure that the spider's family was going to have its revenge and climb all over me all night long. I couldn't take it! I went and took a shower and washed my sheets.

Tonight I am going to finish dissecting the pile of clothes on my floor picking up, and I am praying that there are no spiders or any more bugs! The joys of living in a basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker