Monday, June 2, 2008

Robots, Friends and a Sunburn

This is going to be a long post but I have to blog about everything from this weekend! :)

To start off I have to share something hilarious that happened last night. Matt and I have been going and going all weekend so we are exhausted. We laid down last night and I realized about five minutes later that we hadn't said, "Good night". So I turned over and this is how the conversation went...

Me: You forgot to kiss me goodnight!

Matt: I was concerned.

Me: What?

Matt: I didn't know about you.

Me: What are you talking about!?!?!

Matt: I have been seeing robots all night. (Seriously I am not editing a single thing he said!)

It was at that moment that I realized he was talking in his sleep!! I started laughing so hard. I just talked to him and he said he had no clue that we had that conversation last night!

Back to our weekend. We had a spaghetti dinner Friday night that went very well. We got home about 9:30pm and had to quickly pack and start driving to Bloomington. We got into Btown about 2 am. We then had to meet some good friends for breakfast at 8:30 am. It was so nice to see Mandy and Eric and meet their new little guy Sully. (Yes Eric, you made the blog!) :)

At noon, we went to a mini reunion with some of Matt's friends who were celebrating their little guy's 1 year birthday. Some of our other friends are moving this week to Kansas (I think) so we won't be seeing them any time in the near future. So it was really good to see our friends!



Then, we headed to a graduation party with our friends Eric and Mandy. It was great to see some old friends and students of Matt's old church. I did a little photo session with their little guy Sully.



These are some of my favorites:



Then, my brothers Austin and Kolya had a debut concert with their band Cypress Road. It was all set up in my parents' barn and I think my ears stopped ringing by the time we had driven home to Northern, IL at 2am! What a crazy busy weekend! But it was so nice to hang out with friends and family even if it was just for a few hours!

2 comments:

  1. Great post - great pictures!

    Erica's hair is really cute short like that! =)

    I especially loved the pictures of Kolya and Austin's band... I love the tatoos! LOL!

    No audio, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joia! :) I wish I had the audio to share although not quite sure you'd be able to hear the words. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker