Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If My Head Wasn't Attached...

I'd probably lose it this week! What a challenge life has been in the last two weeks...and all because I am doing a lot of great things! The key there is "a lot". Work has been a little nuts...but I love my job and enjoy what I do. Meant For More is this coming weekend, and I'm excited to see how it all comes together.

Oh and did I mention that I'm going to El Salvador in a month? That just got added to the list this week and I am SO excited! I am going on a mission trip with my mom and sister. Hearts At Home and Compassion International are partnering together and so we are going to see all of what Compassion does in El Salvador.

Its a good thing my mom is coming up this weekend for Meant for More or else I don't think my house would get cleaned, let alone picked up this week! (I just reread that and it sounded like my mom will be doing the cleaning. Nope, I am cleaning for my mom. :) Love ya mom!)

By the way, I WON last week's Biggest Loser Weight Loss Challenge - 4 Pounds!!! Yay! Matt won the furthest distance on the treadmill and the most crunches in 60 seconds! I am so proud of him!

This week's challenge (on top of all of life's challenges):
  • How fast can you do a mile on each machine? (not looking forward to my meeting with the eliptical machine!)
  • How many pushups can you do in 60 seconds?
  • No smoking or alcohol (Freebie for me!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your blog! I am a newlywed as well (as of December 30, 2007), and I just started a newlywed blog too. I love how you incorporate pictures into your blog...It makes it interesting to read! Here's to the newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you and the conference this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for your conference! And, I am looking forward to getting to know you in person in El Salvador! I have a compassion child in El Salvador (apparently I am the only one from Hearts with a child there) so I get to go on the trip too!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker