Week One Challenges:
- Go the distance challenge- Do three separate miles and log your time for each mile at the front desk. The only catch - you must use at least two different cardio machines. Example: 2 miles on the bike and one on the treadmill, or 1 mile on the elliptical and 1 on the bike and 1 on the treadmill.
- Good Start! - Make it to the fitness studio at least 4 times this week.
- Calorie Buster - Do 20 minutes on each piece of cardio and log the number of calories you burn on each machine. Log the number of calories on each machine - as you do them at the front desk. You should have three totals at the end of the week. Your best number for the elliptical, your best for the treadmill and your best number on the bike. A little prize goes to the person that burns the most calories overall.
- No Candy or Soda Pop Challenge - absolutely no candy or soda this week - you are on the honor system!
- Body Squat Challenge - Have the front desk time you for 60 seconds and see how many body squats you can do in one minute.