Monday, June 4, 2007

Topsy-Tail


Do any of you remember the topsy-tail? I still have mine! I did a web search on topsy-tail and the first site to pop up was retroland.com and it made me feel really old!!! My friends and I used to love playing with it -- "No more boring ponytails!" was their claim. Sure enough...we would put like 10 flipped ponytails in our hair! I even used it on my barbie doll! Its so fun when flashbacks come running back to you!

Anything you guys remember that is now "retro"?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I still have my "topsy-tail" too! Crazy, they already call that retro? Um, I have a slap bracelet watch, I guess that's sort of retro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when the slap bracelets were really popular! I had no idea they had watches!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker