Friday, October 29, 2010

6 months Goes By So Quickly...

Well, its been well over a month since I've posted anything. I have officially been home full-time since mid-September and I have loved every moment! I feel complete peace with this decision and I've seen time and time again how being home has been a good thing for our family.

Rilyn is 6 months now...and I'm really noticing how much things are changing. For instance, she is starting to sit up on her own for a few minutes at a time! I know that the next few months of discovery are going to be so fun.

Here is a picture I took a few months ago when Rilyn started sitting in her play seat. Her feet didn't touch the floor and I wanted to make sure to remember that...


...well now my sweet little Rilyn is standing up in the play seat! I captured this picture this morning. Its only a matter of time before she's moving around on her own!

And yesterday, Rilyn was in the play seat in the kitchen and I walked away for a few minutes and came back to find she had moved the seat across the room into the fridge. She was so proud of herself! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker