Friday, February 5, 2010

Pregnancy Funnies - Birthing Class

Last night was our first of a four-week baby class. I could tell Matt was a little nervous, but we were both excited. Matt kept everyone entertained with his color commentary.

The teacher asked us to sign in and get name tags. As he's writing out our names, Matt turns to me with a mischievous look and says,

"I really want to ask you loudly 'What's your name again?'"

Matt did great. There were a couple moments that he was a little freaked out...especially when the woman started talking about the water sac breaking, leaking or other possibilities. His face was priceless. He turned to me and said "You didn't tell me this could happen!" Overall, it was really informative and well worth the money!

Anyway, Matt and I have talked about getting a shirt like the picture below. :) A friend of mine found a shirt that says, "If you touch my belly I can't guarantee the baby will kick, but I can guarantee that I will."

pregnancy cartoon

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that I always touch your belly when I see you! :-/ Sounds like you two had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley - I don't mind if people I know touch my belly...or even those who ask. Its the random stranger or people I don't as well that always gets to me. :)

    It comes with being preggers.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker