Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Newlywed Tip - Save some gifts for later!

Newlywed Tip: Save some gifts for later, especially when you are given double!

Last night, I was preparing my lunch for today and opened up our Tupperware cabinet only to find no matching sets. Everything was being used or had been broken over time or lost. So, I headed to our closet where I know I had some in storage. We had gotten a very large Tupperware set for our wedding three years ago and at the time, I started pulling out all of it. But then it hit me -- I don't need all of it out. I'll just pull out some of it and leave the rest in here. Now, I have brand new Tupperware in my cabinet ready to go.

We were also given doubles of a sheet set and a towel set. At the time, I was tempted to return them for something else but someone told me to keep it and save it for later. I'm so glad I listened to them. They are all in their original packaging so when our current towels and sheets start to age, I can go to the closet and grab brand new ones!

This could apply not only to Newlyweds but also to any gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker