Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spiritual Warfare

I think God has something big in store for us in Mexico, because Satan is definitely attacking. Alot of my own personal struggles have been in full force this week. Please be praying for our team!

@PrayersOnline recently started following me on Twitter, so I checked out their website and was challenged and encouraged by what the most recent post said.

We are all made with an incredible plan by God. He wants us to be creative and bring glory to his name. But how do we do this? By submitting our lives to him everyday.

Prayer:
Jesus, you are the Lord of my life. Show me where I am wrong, where my heart is selfish. Teach me to love others as you love me. Bring about your plan in my life so that I can be a blessing to those around me that do not know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker