Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Prayer

When Matt and I were first dating, someone from his church gave me a book, "The Power of a Praying Wife." I was a little weirded out at first because we were not married...had barely talked about marriage! But I was curious and opened it up. It was really cool because it was a wonderful guide to praying for my man.

This morning, I was once again reminded of what a valuable tool that book is. There are many times I am praying for Matt but don't have the words and I pull out this book. Often, as I am praying the prayers written, it helps me to focus beyond myself and my desires and truly, unconditionally pray for him.

I would recommend this book! Pick up your copy TODAY! :)

1 comment:

  1. I read this one and thought it was very good as well.
    Must admit that it was a challenge to get past that a lady named Stormie would have deep insight, but again God is always pulling stuff like that. :)

    Can't wait to hear about the wedding.
    Blessings,
    mish

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker