Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sniff Sniff

That has been the sound I have been making all week - I have a summer cold. It has been extremely frustrating as it has zapped all of my energy and all of the kleenex in the house!

Matt has been wonderful as I have been less than functional. We are leaving for BigStuf on Friday (at 4am!!!) and I am not prepared for the road trip to Florida. I laid awake last night sniffing and thinking of everything that still needed to be done - who can room with who and not create drama, need to call the hotels, can't forget the box for all their cell phones, and the list went on and on.

I finally walked out into the living room where Matt was playing college football and informed him that I could not sleep. He put down the controller and turned to listen to me list everything off. It was amazing how much that helped to clear my head!

I went back to bed, still sniffing, but at least my mind was at ease...for the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker