Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wedding Is On My Mind!




As you know, I've been scrapbooking my wedding pictures and Evan is engaged and they are planning their wedding so weddings have been on my mind! I was browsing wedding pages when I came across these awesome wedding invitations from 1st Class Wedding Invitations! How cute are those! They are called Cotton Candy Wrap Invitations. They look like invites you could use for a Sweet 16 party too. So there you go girls in my youth group - cute invites for your Sweet 16!

I know this is completely random but I really thought they were so cute! We got our wedding invitations for free because they came in our tux rental package so we did not have much of a choice - who knows...maybe we'll have to renew our vows so I can have fun invites like these! :)

Speaking of renewing your vows -- Matt brought up the other day that I will have to probably change the title of my blog soon because we aren't really newlyweds anymore. I was kind of bummed to think that we aren't considered newlyweds anymore -- I still feel like a newlywed! I still make mistakes like a newlywed! :) I don't know...what are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. How about
    My Life as a Not so "new"leywed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I thought you'd change it when you get two pink lines ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea Mindy! We missed you last night!

    Heather you crack me up! No two pink lines at least for a while! :) But that will probably bring a name change to the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker