Friday, April 18, 2008

Biggest Loser Competition: "Try"Athlon

First of all, there was an earthquake last night down where Matt's family lives, but they are all fine! I was actually just thinking last night about the earthquake drills we had in elementary school and how we never had to use them. Then, this morning my coworker told me about the earthquake and upon further reading I found out the epicenter was near Matt's mom's house. Its crazy when you find out something like that has effected people you know and love! Like I said, they are all fine, and no damage was done.

On to Biggest Loser...this week's challenge was to do a Triathlon on the cardio machines: 2 miles on the elliptical, 3 miles on the treadmill, and 7 miles on the bike...all in one workout! I had a really bad attitude about it and just decided I was going to walk the whole time, but then I saw Matt working really hard and decided that I should at least complete it...just for my own satisfaction.

1 hour, 37 minutes and 17 seconds later...I completed the cardio machine triathlon! It took Matt 1 hour and 20 minutes. What a workout last night! There was one other challenge we were supposed to do but I can't remember what it was and I was so done after the triathlon!

After we were done with the triathlon, we had 20 minutes to run home, take showers, get ready and go to our students' school play. One of our students directed a play and a majority of our students were actors and actresses in the plays. I got home last night and crashed into bed. If any of the earthquake tremors did hit us, I wouldn't have felt it!

I'm excited for this weekend...Matt and I are going to Milwaukee for the night and then just spending the day together! We are getting away for the weekend...YAY!

These are the pictures from last night's play:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts!...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker